Assistant Manager at Auctus Consulting
Views:8007 Applications:158 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
VP - Head - Township Management - Manufacturing Industry (20-25 yrs)
Looking to hire VP- Head Township Management for leading giant in manufacturing industry. He will be responsible for supervising, directing and monitoring township's day to day operations, implementing and managing best standards in township, assisting in preparation of Operating & Capital Budget, Administer & manage personal issues. Exp 20+ yrs,
Location : Karnataka
Job Description :
- Ensure smooth operations of all administrative & FM responsibilities, related to the functioning of the specific Unit. Supervise facilities management activities such as Canteen Management, Housekeeping, Guest Relations, Guest Houses, Repairs & Maintenance, Transportation, Residential Complex, Laundry & Linen, and Security etc.
- Plan and support the central admin teaming in driving uniform policies, processes across the organization
- Execute centrally driven plans, policies, and programs in the Unit to maintain uniformity across the organization and ensure that resources are employed efficiently
- Facilitate business continuity through standardized processes. Prepare contingency plans in consultation with Unit Head and HSE dept. to ensure business continuity and people safety during various emergent situations
- To Control and monitor admin budgets and set up Governance Procedures. Work closely with the Admin & FM department and the Manufacturing Unit Head in preparing Administration budget for the Unit
- Closely monitor the budget and prepare an MIS for governance
- Constantly strive to achieve best practices in admin and ensure high quality cost effectiveness
- Ensure adherence of Processes & Legal compliance
- Ensure Compliance with the applicable Labour Laws, fire & safety norms at the Unit
- Ensure statutory compliance of all facilities and buildings in the Unit
- Liaison with local police/ civic and fire authorities
- Develop and promote ongoing feedback mechanisms to influence the continuous improvement of Admin services and processes.Conduct effective surveys to get feedback of service levels provided and undertake improvements.
- Come up with innovations to improve service delivery quality and processes towards reduction in overall spends.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.