VP/Head - Pre Sales - Retail Banking (11-20 yrs)
Pre Sales Head - Retail Banking (Vice President Level)
The person will lead Pre-Sales function for three key practices:
Vertical: Retail Banking
Horizontal: DWH & Analytics
- Work closely with – Growth, Account and Practices teams for successful Lead closures.
- Lead response for Business Transformation opportunities
- Ensure correct transmission of Customer requirements to Practices and drive Solution Direction
- Develop models for commercial proposition, thresholds – and program structuring
- Ensure Process governance and quality compliance
- Lead development of sales pipeline for - Retail, Data, CRM
- Hand-holding Program team to ensure understanding of program requirements + commitments
- Capture learnings and Disseminate best practices to improve conversion
- Oversight on program specific Delivery for communicating MIS to account teams
- Customer escalations
- Proofs of Concept
Collaborate with Corporate Marketing + Sales Operations teams for – Campaigns, Collateral Development, Analyst interaction, Ad-hoc information submissions
Job location : Chennai.
Designation : VP position.
Contact - firstname.lastname@example.org
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.