Business Head at Quadrangle Search
Views:6429 Applications:510 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:266
VP/Head - Marketing - Internet (7-11 yrs)
Head Marketing for one of the fastest growing SBUs of an Internet company
- Brand planning and execution, including goal setting, problem/opportunity analysis, competition mapping and implementing all ATL/BTL communication, as per the strategic plan for the brand.
- Implementing, planning and managing the digital marketing strategies and tactical execution plans across all online channels. The portfolio includes SEO, SEM, Mobile, Social Media strategies and Budgets etc
- Responsible for maintaining a rolling 12-month marketing calendar for all marketing-led plans and ensuring its execution through agency management and coordination to develop communication in terms of advertisements, promotions etc.
- Enhancing brand visibility and strengthening brand positioning along with developing strategy, maintaining consistency in communication.
- Successfully implementing marketing campaigns across online and offline media.
- Coordinating with sales, product, advertising, research and development, and finance teams, to understand the needs of business and internal customers.
- Work on sales promotional tools and tactical activation to ensure that the brand is salient at all points in time in the consumers mind.
- Lead a team of 3-4 Managers
- Performance management by setting KRAs, guiding and providing the team direction to achieve it
- Identify skill gaps in the current setup and mentor/ coach to build capabilities
- Hire key talent where required
Skill Sets required
- Should have very good analytical skills.
- Should be a self starter, with ‘out of the box’ and strategic thinking ability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and a good team player
- Result orientation
Education: MBA from a premiere institute
Experience: 7 to 11 years of experience in Marketing/Brand/online media etc
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.