Principal Consultant at Executive Partners
Views:1949 Applications:93 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
VP/Head - Investment & Market Risk - Mid Office - BFSI (13-17 yrs)
Looking for Head Investment & Market Risk(Mid office) @ Delhi /NCR for a large BFSI company..
Responsible to drive and monitor the risk liability for company in the areas of Investment and Market risks by working closely with line managers to implement the risk management framework. Also responsible to constantly monitor and proactively decide on mitigation plans for any potential risks.
Investments (Middle Office) :
- Will Monitor Portfolio Risk ( Provide analysis and management of risk, portfolio valuation and monitoring earnings and risk metrics )
- Monitor compliance to statutory norms
- Regulatory compliance and reporting including relationship management with IRDAI. Oversee regulatory reporting & regulatory audits
Analyze MIS reports; within the limits of company's vision & statutory guidelines with the objective to ensure sound and efficient financial management; and provide value added solutions that enhance the existing business processes.
- Risk Management strategy and framework
- Work collaboratively with senior management for Investment and Market teams and credibly challenge their decisions and ensure that all policies of the Risk Management framework are met on a day to day basis
- Investment Risk ( Liquidity Risk ; Credit Risk
- Risk monitoring and reporting
CA / Master of Business Administration or Equivalent Degree 13 -16 years experience in Experience in Investments/risks in multiple class of of investments preferred.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.