Head Operations at HireaJackal
Views:6230 Applications:1141 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1136
VP/Head - Human Resources - BPO (14-20 yrs)
We are looking for a competent Vice President of Human Resources (VP of HR) to direct and oversee the company's HR plans in ways that support our mission and overall strategy.
This position has high accountability and reports directly to the CEO. We want candidates who can prove they are leaders and strategic thinkers, effective people managers and problem-solvers. Ensures the success of a company and its HR department by developing and promoting effective HR strategies.
- Collaborate with management team to craft the company's vision and mission
- Develop strategic HR plans and policies (recruitment, training, compensation etc.)
- Hire, guide and evaluate the work of HR executives
- Reporting performance to the CEO by using KPIs and business metrics
- Analyzing the success of HR operations
- Decide and act on initiatives for equal opportunity, diversity etc.
- Assuming responsibility for employee/labor relations with the management
- Re-engineer processes to ensure maximum efficiency
- Ensuring all procedures are in compliance with legal regulations
- Analyze the effectiveness of HR operations and policies
- Prepare reports for the CEO using business metrics and KPIs
- Taking initiatives for ensuring equality in the work environment.
- At least a Master's degree in Human Resources Management or a relevant field
- Relevant certification (e.g. SPHR/PHR) is a plus
- Excellent leadership and management qualities
- Strong verbal as well as non-verbal communication skills
- Exceptional time-management and organizational skills
- Proven experience as VP of HR or other senior HR role
- Experience in planning, developing and implementing effective HR strategies. Ability to use metrics and analytics
- Sound knowledge of all labor laws and regulations
- Working knowledge of MS Office and ERP systems (e.g. SAP)
- Aptitude in communicating and public speaking
- Well-organized with excellent leadership qualities
- Degree in any stream or in business, HR, social sciences or related field
- Masters is preferable