Vice President/Partner at Perfect Placer Management Consulting
Views:877 Applications:218 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
VP - Global Delivery Leader - Infrastructure & Security (18-26 yrs)
Our client is Fortune 500 with turnover of US $ 1 Bn to US $ 100 Bn with exponential growth potential. Our clients reach span across several countries across the global.
Global Delivery Leader (VP)- Infrastructure & Security
- Build Best infrastructure and security technology - leverage emerging technologies and external vendors
- Develop effective IT controls and risk management practice
- Project Organisation as a trusted and transparent collaborator and as a player with strong data protection and reliable technical infrastructure
- Work with senior leaders to develop effective IT controls and risk management practices (consistent with NIST), and foster a culture consistent with agreed to standards. Manage adherence to all applicable security certifications like HIPAA and SOC2.
- Transform IT Infrastructure to evolve from an On Prem model to a more flexible solution, like Work from Office, Distributed Working, Work from Home, Bring Your Own Device etc.
- Leverage new processes and technologies to improve revenue and/or operational and security capabilities, cloud computing, end-user computing, collaboration, information security, wfh, and network
- Foster a culture that strives for service quality at all levels of the technology organization passion and commitment to excellence
- Strategize for competitive infrastructure, delivery mechanisms & strong security and resilience focus to ensure service levels and technology support are always meeting and exceeding user expectations
- Build, manage, and govern financial plans and budgets (CAPEX), for the security and infrastructure areas in an effective manner.
- Identify, evaluate and select innovative approaches that are occurring in the similar industry/competitors or within technology companies that could substantially impact Cos business. Make executive team aware of any new technologies that are important within the industry.
- Plans and budgets Contemporary technologies and impacts
- Deliver key information in business terminology with financial acumen to present value and risks of information technology to Board and Management Committee levels
Qualification And Experience:
1. Bachelor's and master's degree in Information Technology / Computer Science with 20+ years of technology leadership experience & last 5 years serving as a Head of Technology Services.
2. Proficient in handling technology projects, planning, pre-sales & consulting especially around customer experience (CX).
3. Have managed teams of professionals & Budgets.
4. Substantial experience managing highly secure and hybrid-cloud based infrastructure environments; able to translate knowledge into best-in-class solutions for the organisation
5. Willingness and drive to continuously keep on acquiring expertise in new technologies and perform prototypes.
6. Experience creating and executing strategic security and infrastructure plans for organizations that operate in highly confidential and regulated environments. Comfortable driving effective communications and programs at the Board and Management Committee level.
7. Experience driving successful, transformational change; understand the nuances of working with geographically diverse organizations and driving comprehensive change that balances the practical with the visionary.
An outstanding remuneration package that rewards professionalism and diligence will be on offer for the successful applicant as well as a well defined career path. An excellent package will be on offer for the right candidate, including an above industry base salary for the right person as well as the most complete employee benefit scheme. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the market leader
Offices: Delhi, Chennai, Bangalore & Mumbai
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.