Director at Fish eYe Group
Views:1351 Applications:359 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:358
VP/General Manager - Supply Chain Management - FMCG/Automotive (15-20 yrs)
This Leadership position will enable the incumbent to direct or coordinate production, warehousing, distribution, or financial forecasting services or activities to limit costs and improve accuracy, customer service, or safety of goods. Examine existing procedures or opportunities for streamlining activities to meet product distribution needs. Direct the movement, storage, or processing of inventory.
What you will do:
- Heading the Supply Chain Management operations and managing people & key stakeholders ensuring that the management expectations are met and the operations run smoothly without any ambiguity.
- Lead development of the strategic roadmap for SCM/ Distribution in line with the company's vision to consistently improve on Customer Satisfaction proactively.
- You will bridge between Management and the ground operations and also be solving day to day operational issues and ensuring that the set targets/SLAs are met.
- Manage activities related to strategic or tactical purchasing, material requirements planning, controlling inventory, warehousing, or receiving.
- Direct/Select transportation routes to maximize economy by combining shipments or consolidating warehousing and distribution, timely.
- Define performance metrics for measurement, comparison, or evaluation of supply chain factors, such as product cost or quality.
- Implementations of new or improved supply chain processes to improve efficiency or performance.
- Drive implementation of risk management measures; in-house, in-transit or until delivered or received the ordered quantity at the customer- s/designated venue by tracking the goods online i.e. through integrated systems safe & secure.
- Define the KRA's of each team member to optimize the performance in line with the company's objective/vision and also ensure & report assigned KRA's are achieved.
- Monitor & ensure performance of distribution and logistics operations, including external vendors/ agencies to achieve a seamless & cost-effective supply chain, hence reviewing & validating policies, protocols and standards associated with supplier & service providers.
- Leveraging technological excellence/up gradation in supply chain operations, at the high-end or emerging environments.
What you have to equipped with :
- Principles and methods for moving goods by air, rail, sea, or road, including the legal and relative costs & benefits.
- Leadership technique, Strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modelling, etc.
- Graduate with Post Graduation in Materials/Logistics/Operations/SCM
- Experience: 15+ years of relevant experience.
- IT Savvy : Oracle e-Business Suite Supply Chain Management; SAP SCM; WMS