Research Associate at Antal International Network
Views:1578 Applications:35 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
VP - Financial Control - CA - Bank (10-12 yrs)
VP - Financial Control (Banking candidates only)
Chennai - Permanent
Lead the group financial consolidation for the bank
Deal with multiple external stakeholders
About Our Client
Our client is a Fortune 500 bank with operations in over 100 countries. They have divisions in investment banking and corporate banking among others. They are looking for a Vice President Financial Control to handle their group consolidations and reporting of results for their setup based out of Chennai.
Reporting to the Director, your key responsibilities include:
- Balance sheet Management (ALCO ) and core member of liquidity Management committee.
- Accountable for overall accounting and financial reporting (Indian GAAP and IFRS).
- Implementing financial control and related operational risk framework.
- Managing multiple senior stakeholders.
- Leading a team of 30-35
The Successful Applicant:
- You are a CA with 12+ years post qualification work experience.
- You are currently working with a banking captive handling group financial reporting, consolidations, preparation of financial statements as per IFRS.
- Prior experience in dealing with senior stakeholders managing large teams is required.
What's on Offer:
- You are a fundamental part of a Fortune 500 bank. Additionally, you will get the chance to manage a large team and get an attractive package.
Interested Candidates can apply:
Antal International Network
Tel: +91 (80) 60660164 (Direct)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.