Director at TalentCo Search Pvt Ltd
Views:8780 Applications:101 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:88
VP - Finance - P&C Insurance Operations Vertical (14-20 yrs)
Position: VP, Finance - Insurance Operations
Location: Gurgaon, Haryana, India
As VP, Finance within the insurance operations vertical, you would be expected to apply your deep finance & insurance expertise helping one of our key clients set up their finance function globally. You need to be a global finance lead with property and casualty industry expertise and have the vision to conceive, design, and direct new data driven, technology enabled business models.
Will be responsible for overseeing and synergizing all finance processes for the Insurance Businesses that are conducted - including Financial Control and Business Finance (Processes under CFO purview)
Strategy: Working with clients to develop and optimize growth strategies that mirror the current industry dynamics including the evolving regulatory environment
Performance Improvement and Operations
Compliance: Support insurance compliance and risk officers and their teams in satisfying the demands of more complex regulations while also helping their companies grow their top and bottom lines
Staffing: Lead team of senior F&A staff in India to ensure smooth and seamless delivery and assist in new product and geographical expansion for one of our key clients
In addition to working with external clients, you would also be working as a part of the leadership team internally with responsibility of the growth and development of the F&A vertical.
- CFA/ MBA (Finance)/ PGDBM-Finance, Chartered Accountant/CWA /CPA with 15+ years of post-qualification experience
- Experience as a controller in a global environment (preferred)
- Good understanding of P&C Insurance products and experience of analyzing / understanding financials working in collaboration with other teams like actuarial, IT etc (preferred)
- Experience of understanding and challenging existing accounting treatments, and of the application of new requirements (working knowledge of IFRS 4 and IAS 39 preferred)
- Experience of the planning and forecasting cycle in a large organization (preferred)
- US GAAP exposure
Those who are interested can connect 9000567872
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.