Research Associate at Indusion Consulting
Views:4202 Applications:198 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:141
VP - Finance & Accounts - BFSI (11-15 yrs)
- Ensure the team performs monthly activities on time.
- Help the team in reviewing monthly deliverables. Build robust controls in the processes from review stand point.
- Work on the reports, processes assigned and ensure the timelines are met.
- Help the team to identify and implement process improvement initiatives or standardization ideas that will increase productivity and efficiency, reduce cycle or processing time and reduce error rates.
- Support and adhere to both regional and global procedures and rules of the road (change control, methodologies etc).
- Reply on timely basis to all Various ad-hoc requests and project deliverables
- Managing, Training, Coaching, Cross training and Mentoring the financial analyst team
- Oversee all accounts, ledgers, and reporting systems ensuring compliance with appropriate financial standards and regulatory requirements
- Maintain internal control and safeguards for receipt of revenue, costs, and program budgets and actual expenditures.
- Coordinate all audit activity.
- Consistently analyze financial data and present financial reports in an accurate and timely manner; clearly communicate monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements.
- Monitor progress/changes and keep senior leadership abreast of unusual financial details.
- Review all financial plans and compare to actual results with a view to identify, explain, and correct variances as appropriate wherever applicable.
- Timely collaborate with respective system operation team to assess the financial effectiveness of system operations and establish finance and administrative systems to support BAU.
- 10 - 13 years of accounting and finance experience
- Exposure to evaluating, presenting and reporting financial information to executive teams and external stakeholders.
- Highly effective communicator, able to interact with senior, global business management
- Strong systems knowledge with drive and ability to continuously develop and improve processes
- Strong in accounting and financial analysis
- Demonstrated strengths in building trusted relationships with management
- Experience with Client Facing Consulting engagements
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.