Head Search Solutions at Winning Edge India
Views:1711 Applications:154 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
VP - Employee Relations - Insurance (12-17 yrs)
Reporting to the Chief People Officer, the incumbent will be responsible for :
- Employee Relations including industrial relations on a national basis.
- Promoting, driving and engaging employees across the organization on Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) initiatives. This will require close working with our Marketing & Communications teams.
- Partnering with Legal & Compliance teams to drive and promote a culture of compliance and enforcement of internal policies (excluding labor laws)
- Welfare initiatives across Home Office and Field Offices
- Define and implement policies, rules and procedures enhancing employee relations
- Create a proactive communication strategy covering grievance and appeal procedures and welfare activities.Enhance workplace harmony by minimizing potential sources of conflict
- Liaison with senior public officials as appropriate to manage and support industrial relations.
- Partner with Legal & Compliance team on employee relationship matters including group negotiations / litigations and advise from an ER perspective.
- Partner with Legal team to drive a culture of compliance and ensure enforcement of internal compliance policies like Anti Money Laundering, Conflict of Interest etc.
- Identify potential areas of employee dissatisfaction / compliance vulnerability and risks and develop / implement corrective action plans for resolution of such issues by providing guidance on how to avoid or deal with similar situations
- Handle workplace disputes and grievances
- Data analysis and dashboard management for ER function with the objective of constantly bringing improvements in existing processes and policies
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
Partner with the organization Marketing and Communications team to:
- devise plans for aided and unaided awareness and maintain alliances with NGOs and marketing of CSR initiatives
- promote CSR in line with organization philosophy
- create programs and be the champion to maximize employee participation and engagement
- Champion Employee Life Youth and Fun initiative in partnership with HRBPs and Supervisors
- Define agenda, create programs, enrol teams, allocate budgets and track execution
Measures of Success
- Feedback from stakeholders/ internal customers
- Adherence to employee engagement initiatives calendar
Key competencies/skills required
- Impact with Influence
- People Management
- Problem Solving & Decision Making
- Role Modelling Core Values
- Result Orientation
Desired qualification and experience
- MBA or Post graduate qualification in HR/Arts/Science
- At least 12 years of relevant experience.
- Strong PR network and proven track of dealing with Senior bureaucrats, Police and Govt officials
- Prior experience/track of CSR initiatives
- Excellent influencing, leadership and communication skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.