VP/ED - Structured Product Market - Investment Bank (8-14 yrs)
VP/ ED - Structurer for an investment bank
- Responsible to lead the team in structured product ideation, pricing and execution.
- Working with key stakeholders within and outside GM to deliver structured solutions across asset classes.
- Manage relationships with Sales, Trading, Control functions and other corporate functions on behalf of the team in Powai.
- Drive discussions to design and build robust analytical toolsets - efficient, reusable and scalable solutions for daily business 'reporting' and 'monitoring' requirements
- Staying up-to-date with latest industry trends to ensure the team provides best-in-class solutions to clients.
- Self-drive to identify gaps and strengthen current processes and controls
- Hire and train junior team members and also ensure they have a steep learning curve
- Strong understanding of Structured Product market.
- Good market knowledge to know what competitors are offering now.
- Strong leadership / people management skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and troubleshooting abilities.
- Ability to work effectively as part of the team
- Good communication skills.
- Comfort with technology to the extent of helping manage / design automation infrastructure
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.