Managing Director at Search Light Consulting
Views:4945 Applications:755 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
VP/Director - WFM/Capacity Planning/Operations - BPO (15-25 yrs)
Female Candidates are preferred.
- Will execute capacity ramp up and ramp down across Customer Service internal sites, drive productivity and cost efficiency by systematically challenging operations teams across multiple geographies.
- The ideal candidate will possess a strong analytical background that enables him/her to analyze and standardize workflow activities across his/her team.
- He/she will experience a wide range of problem solving situations, ranging from short term to strategic to decisions requiring use of data collection and analysis.
- The successful candidate possesses superb business judgment, with a track record of successful relationship management, with experience generating and managing plans, reports, and analyses.
-The position requires an individual who can work autonomously in a highly demanding and often ambiguous environment, with strong attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills.
- This person would be responsible for managing the team that executes to short/long term capacity plans by aligning actual staffing to forecasted requirement.
- He/she will be leading a team of analyst and managers spread across multiple countries and will be responsible for their performance in ensuring staffing accuracy in the internal network for service level delivery.
- Strong initiative, team leadership, project management and quantitative skills are imperative, as well as the ability to lead and grow top-notch people.
- This will be a high visibility role and the candidate will have to interact with Senior leadership on a regular basis to keep them updated on the network and participate in strategic long term planning initiatives.
The successful candidate will:
- Work in lock-step with Operations, Capacity planning and Finance leadership.
- Coordinate with Operations, HR, Recruitment, Training and Facilities across multiple locations to execute short term and long term capacity movements
- Mitigate capacity risks by identifying dependencies across multiple operating units and sites. Clearly communicate dependencies and manage/track expectations.
- Manage the analyses of daily, weekly, and monthly reporting of site performance via Key Performance Indicators.
- Manage a team of Analysts and Managers.
Additional Skills required
- Ability to be a cost owner and drive cost effective measures in the department and across the organization
- Ability to manage and drive process related automation with technical team where needed
- Demonstrated ability in developing and implementing new strategies and procedures.
- Demonstrated ability to put team priorities into a larger business context and make difficult tradeoffs caused by new or changed business goals and/or resource reductions
- Any graduate/MBA in a relevant field required. The ideal degree would be in engineering, operations, supply chain or a related field.
- At least 15+ years or more of BPO/Contact Centre experience and currently working in an MNC BPO as VP / Director/ GM WFM or Operations.
- Project Management experience
- An advanced degree in a quantitative field (mathematics, stats, engineering, or science or an MBA).
- Expertise in the use of technical/statistical tools to drive process improvements
- Capacity planning experience
Interested candidates can call us @ 040-40101210/11.