VP/Director - Investment Banking - Pharma (8-15 yrs)
Currently we have an opening for VP/Director Investment Banking - Pharma in one of the leading financial services firm.
Designation : VP/Director
Location : Lower Parel, Mumbai
- Strategic Business development strategies for target sectors / clients, for M&A products/deals. Also, work alongside other Business Teams (M&A, PE, ECM and Structured Finance) for relevant opportunities in target sectors/ clients. Assessing a deal's desirability both from the brand and suitability perspective
- Origination and P&L responsibility : Responsible for revenue generation for business targets for the respective vertical
- Industry / Sector know-how : Develop deep understanding of identified sectors with high M&A potential and building relationships with key players and decision makers in that sector.
- Client engagement & relationships : Maintaining relationship with clients throughout the transaction and post closure for ensuring future business potential
- Ideation & Pitching : Ideation of business opportunities, building necessary pitch books and presenting these to clients.
- Execution of transactions : Responsibility for overall project management. Maintain close oversight on the execution team during transaction implementation, including close involvement at key stages (e.g. initial mandate stage to build client confidence, negotiations, documentation etc.)
- Regulatory & Compliance : Ensuring all regulatory aspects of a transaction have been considered and complied with