Managing Director at Edge In Asia Recruitment Private Limited
Views:474 Applications:134 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:53
VP/Director - Fund Accounting & Operations - Middle Office - Investment Banking (15-17 yrs)
- Our client is a global bank and financial services with operations across the globe are actively seeking an experienced Middle Office Professional with Operations background.
- This is a Director grade role, managing teams in multiple locations and working with senior global functional leads to define the strategy and carry through its implementation. They are looking at hiring an experienced female candidate for this role.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Supporting trading activity around various investment products
- Working closely with senior global management across multiple operational areas
- Review operations and identify areas for improved efficiencies and cost reductions
- Monitor and ensure accuracy and timeliness of client deliverables
- Oversee all activities for the unit.
- Build and communicate business cases for execution across operations and technology
- Exhibits full leadership qualities with ability to handle difficult situations (staff or technical) and manage to a satisfactory conclusion for all concerned.
To be eligible for this role you will require:
- Degree in finance or the equivalent with minimum 18 years of experience in asset management or investment banking firm
- Should have in-depth experience in various stages of trade life cycle and strong analytical, problem solving and leadership skills
- Should have knowledge of investment products like equity, fixed income & derivatives
- Strong communication and influencing skills required to be successful in this role
- Strong inter-personal skills and evidence of working across teams and geographies to produce timely and accurate output