Manager - Risk/Digital & Analytics Practice at Michael Page India
Views:2912 Applications:76 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
VP - Credit Risk Strategy & Analytics - Credit Cards (12-16 yrs)
About Our Client:
Our client is a leading global retail bank. As part of expansion of their global analytics team, they are looking for a seasoned analytics professional that can play a critical role in establishing and building their newly created risk strategy function.
Reporting into the Global Head of Collections Risk Analytics, you shall be responsible for building & leading a new team of analytics professionals to develop risk strategy for the cards portfolio supporting global geographies.
In addition to this, you will be responsible to:
- Driving credit risk policies in any of the following areas - authorizations, underwriting, existing customer management
- Define, analyze, implement, and monitor credit risk strategies
- Develop statistical models for the retail banking portfolio of the bank
- Validate and monitor existing models for the bank
- Apply innovative analytical techniques to customer and transaction data to build risk mitigation strategies
- Work very closely with senior stakeholders across various locations and give strategies to them
The Successful Applicant:
- You should be a Masters/PHD from a Tier 1 institution in India/ Globally
- 12+ years of solid experience of working with a global bank in areas like credit strategy development, credit risk policy, decision sciences, decision support, etc
- Extensive experience of building strategies for credit cards is extremely critical
- Have strong understanding of building risk strategy along with good exposure to regulatory aspects
- Possess good statistical skills with proficiency in SAS, Teradata, etc
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills along with ability to demonstrate an 'Executive Presence' as a senior business leader
What's on Offer:
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career within one of the prestigious firms. They provide excellent career path and a high level of internal mobility (internationally) for the successful employees. Besides our client can offer a dynamic and exciting work environment with constant challenges opportunities.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.