Manager - Risk/Digital & Analytics Practice at Michael Page India
Views:1518 Applications:31 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
VP - Credit Risk Model Development & Portfolio Management - Bank (8-14 yrs)
About Our Client:
Our client is one of the largest global banks with demonstrated strengths in both Commercial and Retail Banking. They are in the process of setting/growing their Retail Risk Analytics function and are looking to hire a seasoned credit risk model development professional who would start as an individual contributor and later build a team around him.
Reporting into the Risk Head, you would be responsible for
- The development of advanced statistical models for retail loan products.
- Work with external supplier and multiple internal stakeholders, the individual would provide support for both ongoing and one-off analytical projects.
- Focus would be on statistical model development, ongoing monitoring of the models, development of segmentation routines,maintenance of in-house calculators used for determination of limits
- Perform adhoc analysis on the bank portfolio to analyze the impact of changes in Basel and other regulations
The Successful Applicant:
- Have a Masters Degree in a Quantitative Discipline from a top Tier Institute like the IITs, ISI and IIMs
- Have 8+ years of demonstrated experience in risk analytics
- Be a Skilled Risk Modeler in Regulatory aspects like Basel II & III, or Application Scorecards and Behavior Scorecards
- Have Expert knowledge of Credit Scoring Techniques and Core Banking Systems
- Possess advanced Statistical Skills and be hands on with SAS, SQL etcetera
- Be a people manager with experience of managing Senior Business Leaders
- Come with a sophisticated International outlook
What's on Offer:
Excellent Opportunity to work within a leadership role with one of the largest Global Banks. The organization is known to encourage Work Life Balance and promotes International Mobility.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.