Manager - Risk/Digital & Analytics Practice at Michael Page India
Views:2457 Applications:42 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
VP - Credit Risk Analytics & Reporting - Bank (12-14 yrs)
About Our Client :
Our client is one of the largest investment banks in the world and is looking to rapidly expand its presence in India with new roles and business functions being brought in from overseas. They are looking at hiring a seasoned professional to lead their credit risk analytics & management information (MI) reporting team.
Job Description :
Reporting to the Risk Head, you would manage a team, taking responsibility of progression and monitor development of all team members. Your key responsibility would be to:
- Support the governance, MI & reporting programme for the bank
- Improve, standardize and simplify all risk governance committee reporting packs
- Standardize the production process and implement a robust change control process to ensure consistency of Risk MI reporting across the global risk function.
- Provide leadership to the team comprising of MI experts while making a significant contribution to the delivery of the Credit MI reporting and analytics projects.
- Analyze risk data flows to identify, define and design new control break points, propose enhancements and assist in user acceptance testing of identified controls roll outs
- Collaborate with your global counterparts in order to identify right shoring opportunities and develop the current team to set these activities
The Successful Applicant:
- B.Tech/M.Tech/MBA from a tier 1 institute with 12+ years of relevant experience within a banking setup
- Solid understanding of credit risk management, MI Reporting and Data management along with hands on experience on SAS, VBA, Excel, SQL, etc.
- Strong team management experience along with professional certifications like CFA, FRM, etc
- Strong leadership skills, experience in leading projects and effective management of senior stakeholders along with strong communication skills.
What's On Offer :
- Chance to work with a world leading brand in banking, which is in a stage of expansion in India.
- The role would give great growth opportunity and an attractive compensation, rewarding performance.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.