Founder at Practical Magic Advisory Services & Solutions
Views:421 Applications:145 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
VP/COO - Insurance Broking Business (10-15 yrs)
Our client in the Insurance business is looking for a dynamic and result oriented professional to lead the Insurance broking business as a profit center and grow it.
The key responsibilities include :
- Identifying and developing relationships with HNI clients and other categories
- Develop strategic plan by studying technological and financial opportunities, presenting assumptions & recommending objectives.
- Communicating strategies and assigning accountabilities to respective teams.
- Planning, monitoring and appraising job results.
- Shortlisting Insurance partners, tie ups and contracts in support of organizational projections & goals.
- Generate business revenue and Economic growth as per agreed targets within the overall operations plan.
- Review financial statements and data. Analyze and utilize financial data to improve profitability. Prepare and control operational budgets. Plan effective strategies for profit maximization and financial well growth for the company.
- Auditing and Reviewing Project progress and making mid-course corrections as required.
- People Management and coordination.
- Providing the Management team appropriate monthly Analysis and organize a monthly formal review meet.
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing laid down organization Standard operating procedures.
- Research and develop new business opportunities and generate new accounts by cross sell upsell and personal client servicing.
Experience & Qualification :
- 10 - 15 years of experience working with the Insurance / Financial services/Wealth Management/PMS
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven track record of successfully pitching for new business.
- Must have experience of working in a corporate/business focused environment.
- Proven track record of increasing revenue.
- Experience in working with senior management to align sales strategies and solutions.
- Highly motivated with a drive to succeed and a passion for sales.
- Target driven.
- Good understanding of dealing with HNI's and UHNI's.
- University degree, preferably majoring in Business or related disciplines.
- MBA (desirable).
- Have a flair for selling and building relationships with individuals and organizations.
- Excellent persuasion skills, ability to spot opportunities and go after them with gusto.
- Patience and the ability to tactfully handle any queries and objections
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to look at the larger picture and build the business
- Positive and Go getter attitude
- Team building and team management skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.