Managing Director at Search Light Consulting
Views:16038 Applications:1197 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:125
VP - Capacity Planning/Workforce Planning - APAC & ME Customer Service - BPO (12-18 yrs)
VP Capacity Planning / Workforce Planning / Inventory Planning for a Global MNC BPO in Bangalore / Hyderabad.
Job Description :
- Will create and deliver a cost effective and comprehensive global capacity solution for our APAC & ME Customer Service (CS) network. The ideal candidate will possess a strong analytical background that enables him/her to analyze and optimize CS network, and standardize headcount planning activities across AP team.
- He/she will experience a wide range of problem solving situations, ranging from short term to strategic to decisions requiring use of data collection and analysis. The successful candidate possesses superb business judgment, with a track record of successful relationship management, with experience generating and managing plans, reports, and analyses. The position requires an individual who can work autonomously in a highly demanding and often ambiguous environment, with strong attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills.
- This person would be responsible for managing the team that develops and implements network staffing and headcount planning models across multiple markets in the APAC & ME region. He/she will be leading a team of analyst and managers spread across multiple countries and will be responsible for their performance in ensuring optimal staffing in the network for service level delivery. Strong initiative, team leadership, project management and quantitative skills are imperative, as well as the ability to lead and grow top-notch people. This will be a high visibility role and the candidate will have to interact with Senior leadership on a regular basis to keep them updated on the network and participate in strategic long term planning initiatives.
The successful candidate will:
- Work in lock-step with CS Operations, Global Outsourcing and Finance leadership.
- Drive the strategic direction of APAC & ME CS network strategy (eg. outsourcer strategy, new site requirements, geographic diversification, etc).
- Create optimal staffing plan for business by managing trade-offs between Customer Experience/Service Levels, Employee Experience, and Cost Effectiveness.
- Mitigate capacity risks by managing dependencies across multiple operating units and sites. Clearly communicate dependencies and manage/track expectations.
- Manage the analyses of daily, weekly, and monthly reporting of contact center performance via Key Performance Indicators.
- Manage a team of Analysts and Managers.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Bachelor's Degree in quantitative field (Engineering, Economics, Maths, etc) from Top Tier School.
- MBA from Top Tier B school only preferred.
- Min of 10+ years of Analytics/Analysis/Planning experience required
- Should be currently working with a Global MNC into FMCG, BPO, Manufacturing, etc with a strong experience in driving Supply Chain Management initiatives across Geographies like APAC, etc. (Procurements / Purchase Profiles are not preferred).
- Ability to effectively communicate with senior leadership (e.g. CxO- s)
- Should be familiar with pulling data independently and doing the analysis. Some programming experience is a plus to automate tools whenever appropriate.
- Fluency in solving optimization problems
- Strong commitment to exceptional customer experience, and a high level of dedication, enthusiasm, motivation, and persuasive ability in a team and cross-functional environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work successfully in a dynamic, ambiguous environment.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workloads.
- Ability to develop new ideas and creative solutions.
Interested candidates can mail their profiles or call us @ 040-40101210/11.