People Search Consultant at Metaphor Infotech
Views:1131 Applications:88 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:52
VP/AVP - Talent Acquisition - Technology (15-20 yrs)
The candidate must have 15 plus years of relevant hiring experience in Technology hiring.
(e.g. Java, Full Stack, . Net , Big data, Salesforce, UI Developers, Automation, Testing, Azure, Mongo DB, Windows VMware, Oracle/SQL DBA, Linux/Unix Admins, etc}.
Roles and responsibilities:
Responsible for leading the entire gamut of Recruitment CoE and providing strategic direction for practice development and growth. Also responsible for developing key stakeholder relationships and driving service offerings across all verticals of business:
- Represent recruitment across the world as the COE, acting as the SME
- Be the central pillar of all talent branding and candidate experience activities
- Lead our client's wide campaigns like diversity, inclusion, employer branding, CSR, campus hiring, etc - Seamlessly integrate the recruitment team with other HR pillars like HRBP, C&B, Markets, HR operations, etc.
- Responsible for demand management and taking accountability for metrics
- Develop people through effectively supervising, coaching, and mentoring them
- Conduct performance reviews and contribute to performance feedback
- Contribute to people initiatives including recruiting, retaining, and training professionals
- Act as a model for advocating the importance of sound risk management
- Ability to manage practice operations and ensure practice compliance with firm-wide policies including risk management
- Strategic initiatives: Our Clients level
Essential skills required:
Education / professional qualifications MBA from a reputed institute