Recruiter at Rize People Konnect Pvt. Ltd.
Views:214 Applications:49 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
VP/AVP - Securities Services Governance/Standards - Banking (9-20 yrs)
AVP - Securities Services Governance and Standards Officer - Global Banking company - Women only
- Experience in managing Securities Services governance, reporting, risk, and control forums and developing program plans as per regulatory requirements, track progress, and monitor key risks
- Good understanding of the Securities Services businesses, regulatory policy/audits exams and control initiatives.
- Experience in working closely with in-business risk and control partners on improving practices and support in-Business Risk and Control Leads, Product and Regional stakeholders in maintaining the Manager's Controls Assessment (MCA) for Securities Services through quarterly/annual control testing.
- Expertise in developing procedural implementation and change management process with operations and reporting teams to ensure proper governance and controls.
- Examine, develop, and maintain detailed control documentation, procedures, key metrics, and audit evidence.
- Establish best practice methods to track and measure progress against data management standards such as data domains, data elements, data issues, working closely with data transformation leads
- Support the DGO through detailed analysis, reporting, and tracking of policy initiatives across functions, transformation program leads, and other governance responsibilities.
- Leverage data to examine impacts to customer experience, control gaps and regulatory breaks.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.