VP/AVP - Quality Control - Nylon/Fiber/Tyre Cord Industry (20-30 yrs)
VP/AVP (Quality Control)-Nylon/Fiber /Tyre Cord Industry
Location : Bahruch
No of openings : 1
Please make sure the candidate should qualify a checklist written below:
Ques: How many years of experience does the candidate have in quality control and check?
Ques: Does the candidate have compliance knowledge of management systems ( ISO, IMS and IATF) ?
Ques: Has the candidate completed their graduation in B.Sc or B.Tech?
Ques: How many years of experience does the candidate have in Nylon Cord Industry?
The trendsetting company with a remarkable and varied presence in the real estate, cement and pulp, cotton and Paper Industries.
Exp : 20.0 - 30.0 Year(s)
Qualification : B.SC,B.Tech/B.E. (only Full time), M.SC,M.Tech/ME
No of openings: 1
Recommended Keywords: Lead Assessor, Six Sigma, Kaizen, 5S, TQM
Target Companies: Man-made fiber industries/ Tyre Cord Fabric Industries
Working days: 06 per Week
Additional Comments Exp. in Nylon Tire Cord industry in Q.C. and a basic understanding of Nylon Textile quality terms.
1. To evaluate the product quality of yarn/ fabric /dipped fabric/chips production plant and Textile yarns (POY & Textured), to suggest corrective actions in case of deviation.
2. To facilitate operating plants to achieve budgeted quality targets.
3. To facilitate Textile and chemical lab operations of NTCF and NFY.
4. To Evaluate customer specific quality trends (NTCF) through graphs and charts using six sigma tools and take corrective actions.
5. To enhance product quality, development of new product & eliminating customer complaints.
6. To coordinate with NTCF customers to understand their needs and address quality issues in the product by internal controls and by visiting them regularly
7. Timely testing, evaluation and Release of the incoming, in process and finished Product for process consumption/ packing, for an external customer.
8. Product improvement and new product development
9. Compliance to the requirements of Management Systems (ISO/IMS/IATF)
10. Maintenance of Laboratory Management System (NABL)
11. Timely Complaint resolution: By making CAPA and implementation of corrective actions on the floor, by closely monitoring and taking corrective actions along with the production team.
12. To ensure the preparation of the quality Reports/presentations etc.,
13. Skill improvement of subordinates
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.