Consultant at Leadership Hiring
Views:374 Applications:159 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
VP/AVP - Performance Marketing - Startup (8-12 yrs)
- Should have experience in B2C set-up preferably start-up
- Lead digital/performance marketing function for the company
- Responsible for the effectiveness of prevalent campaigns and optimize the same using multiple analytical tools
- Own end to end execution, measurement, reporting & optimization of all digital campaigns with the goal to increase transactions/revenues
- Generate daily, weekly and monthly reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives
- Co-own the ROI for the digital marketing budget
- Must have managed scale / Ability to lead a team
Qualification & Skill Set -
- MBA from a good institute with B2C experience handling scale with 8-12 years exp
- Excellent communication
- Detail-oriented and process thinking. Doer versus a talker.
- Creative mindset with In-depth knowledge of PPC ecosystem
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.