Director at Antrors HR Solutions
Views:40304 Applications:798 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
VP/AVP - Management Consulting - SCM Domain - FMCG/F&B/CPG Vertical - IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (10-18 yrs)
Role : Vice President / AVP - Management Consulting - SCM Consulting ( FMCG / F&B / CPG Vertical )
Location : Delhi NCR / Mumbai
The Vice President / AVP will be a part of the Strategy & Operations Consulting practice in Management Consulting with a specific focus on supply chain and logistics - Supply Chain planning & execution; Logistics cost reduction; Location Analysis; Network design & optimization; Distribution Design; Warehouse Design and Management. for FMCG / F&B / CPG Industry Segment
- The individual will be required to generate new business for the practice, establish client connects, qualify leads independently and deliver revenue on client engagements.
- Use client relationships to identify new opportunities for the firm, and lead multiple projects effectively
- Negotiate fees and other terms of engagement, ensuring project profitability
- Counsel teams and individuals (via defining and implementing developmental plans) which will result in meeting future needs of the firm.
- Build partnerships with key industry associations thereby enhancing the visibility of S&O with the supply chain and logistics offering PAN India.
- Participate in thought leadership, and contribute to implementing and enhancing the firms policies and procedures for knowledge management and the firm's intellectual capital
- Act promptly to rectify and repair any risk to the firm or its clients in relation to intellectual capital
QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS :
- Post graduate from a premier B-School
- 10-15 years of industry and consulting experience, having interacted with CXO suite in business pursuits
- Should have worked/consulted with industries like FMCG, pharma, white goods, retail in the supply chain function.
- Should have business development & client delivery experience in supply chain & logistics across sector/industry
- Must be in a leadership role for at least 5 years
- Should have existing connects at management level within the industry
- Experience of managing and executing large size deals
- Superior verbal and written communication skills with the ability to work in high pressure environments and in high performing teams.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to manage multiple stake holders
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.