Director at Antrors HR Solutions
Views:38738 Applications:770 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
VP/AVP - Management Consulting - SCM Domain - FMCG/F&B/CPG Vertical - IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (10-18 yrs)
Role : Vice President / AVP - Management Consulting - SCM Consulting ( FMCG / F&B / CPG Vertical )
Location : Delhi NCR / Mumbai
The Vice President / AVP will be a part of the Strategy & Operations Consulting practice in Management Consulting with a specific focus on supply chain and logistics - Supply Chain planning & execution; Logistics cost reduction; Location Analysis; Network design & optimization; Distribution Design; Warehouse Design and Management. for FMCG / F&B / CPG Industry Segment
- The individual will be required to generate new business for the practice, establish client connects, qualify leads independently and deliver revenue on client engagements.
- Use client relationships to identify new opportunities for the firm, and lead multiple projects effectively
- Negotiate fees and other terms of engagement, ensuring project profitability
- Counsel teams and individuals (via defining and implementing developmental plans) which will result in meeting future needs of the firm.
- Build partnerships with key industry associations thereby enhancing the visibility of S&O with the supply chain and logistics offering PAN India.
- Participate in thought leadership, and contribute to implementing and enhancing the firms policies and procedures for knowledge management and the firm's intellectual capital
- Act promptly to rectify and repair any risk to the firm or its clients in relation to intellectual capital
QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS :
- Post graduate from a premier B-School
- 10-15 years of industry and consulting experience, having interacted with CXO suite in business pursuits
- Should have worked/consulted with industries like FMCG, pharma, white goods, retail in the supply chain function.
- Should have business development & client delivery experience in supply chain & logistics across sector/industry
- Must be in a leadership role for at least 5 years
- Should have existing connects at management level within the industry
- Experience of managing and executing large size deals
- Superior verbal and written communication skills with the ability to work in high pressure environments and in high performing teams.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to manage multiple stake holders