Manager -Consultant at Talent Networks
Views:436 Applications:62 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
VP/AVP - Legal - Bank - LLB/LLM (9-16 yrs)
The said opportunity is with Leading Investment Bank.
As an VP/AVP-Legal, you have to take care of commercial contracts, right from drafting and vetting to negotiating till finalizing for IT Services of the business.
- Advising on, preparing and negotiating a wide range of commercial contracts, including:
- Terms and conditions of sale and purchase of goods and/or services;
- Service agreements and maintenance contracts;
- Vendor agreements;
- Information technology and e-commerce related agreements;- telecommunications;
- Trading systems agreements;
- Trade co-ordination agreements;
- Specialized consultancy agreements;
- Marketing and sponsorship campaign agreements;
- Events contracts;
- Confidentiality agreements;
- Assured short hold tenancy agreements;
- Travel agreements; and
- Logistics agreements;
- Working on ad-hoc regulatory and other projects as and when required.
- Assisting the global markets legal team on the drafting and negotiating various trade-related agreements
- Liaising with stakeholders (regional global lawyers and business partners).
- Generating and distribution of various management reports
- Responding to queries received from the business and legal teams related to agreements
We are looking only LLB/LLM Professionals.
Please apply with the following information and the updated CV:
Salary offered: 15-23LPA