Consultant at ABC Consultants
Views:1000 Applications:180 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
VP/AVP - KYC Operations - Bank (7-15 yrs)
AVP - Minimum 7-10 yr experience in corporate KYC
VP - 12 - 15 year of relevant KYC experience and handled at least 1 region completely
- Strong knowledge of the on-boarding/recertification KYC process for CIB
- Strong knowledge of the global and local regulations regarding company structures, AML and financial markets (preferably for Europe and USA markets).
- Perform the required KYC Recertification on customers documenting the information obtained on the clients as required by global KYC procedure.
- Ensure Highest standard of quality is adhered within team and at the same time drive process efficiency with outstanding practices.
- Maintain a close interaction with customer/counterparts businesses as an SME in the area of KYC and compliance to resolve any query/issues faced by the team
- Responsible for preparing and reporting team SLAs to management and stakeholders.
- Proficient in team handling and can execute task efficiently and in time independently without much mentorship
- Should be well versed with KYC and AML Regulatory guidelines
- Obtain mandatory documents and reports as per KYC requirements
Detailed JD will be shared Later
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.