Consultant at Talent Networks
Views:551 Applications:113 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
VP/AVP - KYC - Investment Bank (10-20 yrs)
Opportunity for KYC - AVP and KYC - VP with an Investment Bank
Opportunity for KYC - AVP and KYC - VP with one of the leading Investment Bank in the world.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Is an SME (subject matter expert) on the KYC domain and process
- Pro-actively manage the aging of cases and assist to resolve complicated cases
- Manage relationships with Sales, On boarding and Compliance to ensure timely collection of documentation and completion of due diligence
- Identify, escalate and mitigate risks which are associated to BAU processing.
- Daily monitoring & report of MI / KRI.
- Built connect with the team locally and globally.
- Partner with the regions to successfully manage & where required transition activities.
- Develop strong domain knowledge for self and the team
- Identify, communicate / nominate per training needs for the team.
- Participate & execute / manage key projects as part of KYC & Operation initiatives.
- Is familiar with change management and looks to build efficiencies within the process
- Ensure all KYC queues / tasks are complete and reported periodically.
- Develop capabilities within the team be able to make KYC team successful
- Understand regulatory requirements & policy changes from KYC perspective and articulate the same for the team with the required procedural changes.
- Aq1Understanding risk and controls, legal and compliance requirements
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.