Director at Connexio Search
Views:1073 Applications:285 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:57
VP/AVP - Investor Relations/Fund Raising - Fund Houses/AIF Fund (4-9 yrs)
VP/AVP Investor Relations, Fund Raising & Business Development - Hedge Fund Organisation
Job Description -
We have opportunity with a leading Singapore based Hedge Fund organisation having presence at global level and position is based in Mumbai
Job role -
- Managing investor and distributor experience for both offshore and onshore investors/entities, in respected of all activities related to fund accounting and administration.
- Owning the end-to-end process by liaising with fund management team, operations, investor relations/marketing and legal/compliance teams.
- Mapping investor and product lifecycle, defining critical touch points and Investor communication
- Responsible for designing and executing distributor and investor engagement, creating SOP for investor onboarding processes
- Actively engage with investors through various channels/platforms, reach out, interact and build trust-based relationships with Family Offices, HNIs, Promoter Investment Companies, Private Banks/Wealth, financial advisors and other channel partners.
- Preparing marketing materials and update them regularly, market and explain briefly about the products in a clear & transparent manner.
- Negotiate all the terms and conditions related to the partnership.
- Responsible to responding to queries from investor and channel partners promptly, with the help of relevant internal stakeholders and external service providers
- Review/ prepare investor reporting, performance reporting, including IRRs, NAVs
- Ensure process and procedures are adequate to meet quality standards and are consistently applied and regularly reviewed.
- Review of quarterly and annual financial statements and disclosures for various fund/s as well as capital account summaries for investors.
- Reviewing other activities as per Fund requirements
Qualification and other mandatory skills:
- MBA/PG Diploma from reputed management institute
- Prior experience in handling Investor Relations, Fund Raising, Investor Onboarding, Channel Partner relationships and Business Development working with an alternative asset management company
- The role requires the candidate to possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.