VP/AVP - Financial Processes & Operations - BPO/KPO/IT (10-17 yrs)
Financial Processes & Operations Leader
We are currently retained by a leading global professional services company, to hire a Financial Processes and Operations Leader. This is a leadership role and requires someone with the right experience and expertise.
Designation: VP/AVP (depending on experience)
Location: Multiple roles in Bangalore/Chennai/Delhi
This role will offer you a great opportunity to lead the various aspects of financial processes and be responsible for procedures exercised by companies to imply Financial control which affect Revenue, Expenditure, Assets and Liabilities.
- You will be aligned with the Finance Operations vertical and work to determine Financial outcome by collecting operational Data, whilst conducting Analysis and Reconciling transactions.
- You will be responsible for Budgeting & Forecasting where in you will play a key role in managing, coordinating and driving the Finance and planning activities of the business.
The role would include :
- Manage a high performance team by providing subject matter expertise on Finance Processes as well as people management.
- Conducting Budgeting & Forecasting in various FP&A domains of the business.
- Co-innovate and lead Transformation agenda for Leading Fortune 500 clients.
- Lead growth and mining in existing F&A accounts for specific OG/industry segment
- Support the finance processes team in implying Financial control by using measures like recording, verifying, reporting, etc.
To fit the bill, you must have :
- 10-15 years of experience in Finance post CA or MBA in Finance.
- Domain expertise in one of tower of F&A eg. PTP, OTC, RTR, FP&A, Tax, treasury.
- Hands on experience and have delivered at least 2 large scale End to End F&A Transformation for global Clients
- Well versed with Industry Digital F&A technologies & leading tools, automation, AI and Analytics.
- Strong Stakeholder management skills - ability to drive client dialogue across levels.
- Solid team player, excellent leadership and communication skills with extensive experience in delivering large scale Transformation project.
- Flexible and openness to business needs travel.
Interested candidates please apply with a cover note on why you think you would be a great fitment to the role along with your forte in financial processes, location preference, team sized managed and current CTC.