Director at Antrors HR Solutions
Views:2548 Applications:423 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:63
VP/AVP - Contact Center Solutioning - BPO/ITeS (12-18 yrs)
Role : VP / AVP - Contact Center Solutioning ( BPO / ITeS)
Location : Delhi NCR / Mumbai / Pune / Bangalore / Chennai
- Lead, plan and organize to meet the established revenue objectives of the (particular) Industry vertical by partnering with the senior leaders of the business vertical.
- Lead the end-to-end RFP/ RFI process for large deals in the (particular) Industry Vertical. Reviewer of cross domain bids, solutions construct and commercial model of sizeable deals to develop right win themes.
- Propose delivery alternatives which address risk and investment appetite, stand out against industry competition and increase chance of our Organization's success in bid process.
- Identify Business Development opportunities across the value chain, build solutions framework to address these opportunities.
- Lead the team towards Content Development for marketing collateral i.e. case studies, competency documents, brochures and other relevant collaterals.
- Manage, Mentor, Performance Manage the team & Develop Talent.
- Would be responsible for Greater Farming penetration through proactive solution development
- Ensure collaboration with the Business Unit senior stakeholders and develop a strong partnership with Sales and Client Partners.
- Participation in special / strategic projects from time to time.
Educational Qualification / Work Experience & Skills Required :
- Post Graduate / Graduate with 10+ yrs experience into BPO , BPO Solutions (Contact Center Solutioning) atleast 5+yrs
- Experience in Solutions role required
- Deep understanding of business processes and an off-shore business environment.
- Proven client management skills
- Ability to handle high pressure situations and multi-task
- Analytical mindset - ability to understand customer requirements in a service industry and provide appropriate solution
- Co-ordination and program management skills to interface with various stakeholders
- Excellent written communication skills
- Strong Domain Expertise in (particular) industry.