Director at Antrors HR Solutions
Views:47862 Applications:1626 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:93
VP/AVP - Communication/Media & Telecom Sector - Consulting Setup (7-12 yrs)
Role : VP/AVP - Communication, Media & Telecom - Consulting
We are Hiring for a Large Global Consulting Setup . Attached below are the details :
MBA from Tier 1 /Tier 2 Institutes
Consultant Level :
Key Responsibilities :
- Work with the concerned Senior Management to assist in developing Organisations practice in the Telecom /Media Industry. The role envisages both business development and service delivery responsibilities with stronger focus on delivery.
Project Delivery and Client Management - Be accountable for delivery and performance of an engagement
- Develop a deep understanding of client's needs, requirements and context and ensure that client's expectations from the engagement are met
- Manage key client stakeholders during the engagement and develop trust based & long lasting professional relationships with them
- Develop point of views that can be presented to C-suite and drive targeted improvements
- Guide team members on their work-streams and ensure that inputs from team leadership as well as Subject Matter Advisors are appropriately incorporated in the deliverables
- Monitor the status of each work-stream for quality, timelines and financials
Industry Offering Development : Assist in developing point-of-view, research or white papers, and support development of marketing collateral, public speaking and publication in industry periodicals. Understand Organisations offerings in the Telecom /Media space and work with the concerned Organisation stakeholders to tailor them to client requirements in India
People Development : Drive the people development initiatives to enable growth. Perform role of counselor and coach to team members, participate in recruitment and other activities. Ensure that team members are achieving their targeted development plan during the engagement
Business Development : Work on business development opportunities, identify and quantify value creation opportunities and prepare a business case. Lead or be part of client site visits and preparation of the proposal documents.
- A minimum of 7-12 years of overall experience (Industry + consulting).
- Individuals should be a consulting fit in terms of ability to work with clients. Consulting experience would be an added advantage.
- Understanding and appreciation of the overall industry dynamics and key trends affecting the industry
Good understanding and work experience in the Communications, Media & Telecom Industry across the value chain :
- Business Strategy
- Operations Strategy
- Digital Strategy and Transformation
- Operating Model Design
- Strategic Cost Reduction
- Strategic Sourcing & Procurement
- Media / Telecom -level Operational Excellence
- Integrated Planning, Fulfillment & Service Excellence
- Sales & Marketing Transformation
- Understanding of operations & areas where improvements can be driven
- Development & Operationalization Strategy in Telecom / Media Clients.
- Domestic market exposure is a must
- The candidate should have excellent customer facing capabilities, and an established track record for selling & delivering consulting engagements
- The individual must be comfortable working at the highest levels of client organizations and interacting closely with the C Suite executives