Director at Renascence Talent Solutions
Views:641 Applications:114 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:96
VP - Audit Analytics - Bank Captive Unit (18-25 yrs)
VP - Audit Analytics (For a MNC Banks Captive Unit)
- Use a data driven approach to identify trends, topics and patterns across risk types and businesses in order to perform credible challenge.
- Develop analytical techniques that look across and connect multiple data types and sources to support operational risk oversight.
- Use analytical models to support ad hoc research or inquiries based on topical concerns, inquiries or emerging themes.
- Create and interpret Business Intelligence data (Reporting, Basic Analytics, Predictive Analytics and Prescriptive Analytics) combined with business knowledge to draw supportable conclusions about current and future risk levels.
- Provides expertise in identifying, evaluating, and developing report prototypes where applicable
- Applies knowledge of industry trends and technology to drive solutions, provide training to peers, resolve questions, assess user needs, and recommend changes.
- Ability to link risk data implications with financial data used in executive management information.
- Ensures reporting, escalation, and remediation of issues, deficiencies or regulatory matters on operational risk to senior leaders, Committees, and appropriate business management.
- Extract and analyze data from multiple technology systems/platforms and related data sources to identify factors that pose a risk.
- Evaluate and correlate internal and external trends across different risk types to identify risk, emerging risk themes and understand potential impacts and aggregation risk.
- Provides operational risk expertise and consulting to complex business units for initiatives with high risk, generally spanning multiple business lines.
- Thoughtfully, independently and credibly challenges supported lines of business and across the enterprise or other risk programs.
- University degree in Business or related discipline.
- 18+ years of experience in compliance and operational risk, reporting, analytics, or modeling;
- 7+ years of experience in leading analytics & reporting function
- 10+ years of management experience
- Proven experience in functionally driving analytics and reporting programs
- Strong SAS, Python, Tableau and SQL experience
- Good understanding of natural language processing, text mining and text analytics