Founder at Volody.Com
Views:4112 Applications:1041 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:243
Volody.com - Manager - Business Analyst & Customer Success (3-5 yrs)
Volody is enterprise software product company helping businesses to digitize their legal, secretarial & compliance function. Our products Contract LifeCycle Management, Board Meeting Software, Compliance Management Software & Secretarial Automation solution.
Volody is expanding aggressively and looking for a Business Analyst & Customer Success Manager for its Product Delivery division. The candidate should have following experience :
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Performing requirements analysis.
- Documenting and communicating business requirement analysis.
- Effectively communicating insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Working closely with clients, tech team, and managerial staff.
- Providing leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to junior staff.
- Allocating resources and maintaining cost efficiency.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Getting the user acceptance testing done from clients.
- Performing user acceptance testing for internal standard products.
- Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
- Updating, implementing and maintaining procedures.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
- Managing competing resources and priorities.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
- Creating project / product road map, communicating it with the client and get it implemented
- Client Support for technical or functional requirements
Skills Required :
- Analytical Problem Solving capabilities
- Interpersonal and consultative skills
- Oral and written communication proficiency - English language.
- Basic software knowledge and skills
- Business structure understanding
- Cost-Benefit Analysis