HR at Leading Startup
Views:1739 Applications:102 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:46
Vogo - Warehouse Manager - IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (8-12 yrs)
What will you be responsible for?
- Setup and manage warehouse and hub operations in multiple cities across India.
- Develop warehouse operations systems by determining product handling and storage requirements, equipment utilization, inventory management, gate processes, and shipping. This also includes deploying new vehicles as per the prescribed Quality standards set by Vogo.
- Warehousing and hub operations will also include identifying, building and maintaining space for storage, servicing and maintenance of Vogo vehicles.
- Maintains receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing the program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with the data storage system.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Maintains warehouse staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, and appraising employees.
- Liaise with clients, suppliers, vendors and transport companies.
- Liquidate returns in compliance with the laws of the land. Manage the effective disposal of hazardous waste.
- Control pilferage.
- 8+ work experience as a warehouse manager preferably in an e-commerce company.
- Should have expertise in warehouse management procedures and best practices.
- Strong knowledge of supply chain KPIs.
- Good leadership skills and ability to manage teams across multiple geographies.
- Should have very strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- MBA from a Tier 1 B School.