HR at Leading Startup
Views:1811 Applications:207 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Vogo - Manager - Brand Marketing (5-10 yrs)
About Vogo :
Vogo is India's fastest growing scooter rental company, currently operational in Bangalore and Hyderabad. Backed by pedigreed investors like Ola, Matrix Partners, Stellaris Venture Partners and Pawan Munjal of Hero Motocorp, we are on a mission to transform transportation in India, making it affordable, hassle-free and reliable. We have grown 15x in the last 3 months and expect to continue growing at a frenetic pace.
There are lots of exciting problems to be solved from a consumer, operations, logistics and IoT perspective as we scale and build a sustainable transport network that solves for short commute.
Our founding team are alumni of IIM Ahmedabad, ESSEC Paris and IIT Bombay with deep experience across business strategy and operations at consumer internet giants like Flipkart, Lazada and Amazon etc.
- Brand Strategy Defines the overall Company brand and compelling identity for the brand across existing and potential consumer bases.
- Brand Communication Develop and drive end to end brand frameworks for our products, including extensive crafting of a target audience, consumer personas, their needs states and how we solve for the same
- Brand Building Lead the initiation, commission and direct execution of brand campaigns (including all ATL, BTL, Print, outdoor and digital campaigns), thus constantly keeping new and existing labels relevant to consumers.
- Previous brand management experience is a must
- A keen eye for creatives and insights on crafting a strategy for creatives
- Should have worked with advertising as well as PR agencies and getting the best out of them