HR at Leading Startup
Views:5565 Applications:310 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:46
Vogo - Category Manager (6-8 yrs)
About Vogo -
We, at VOGO are building India's largest transportation company. We all have experienced the inconvenience of waiting 15 min for an expensive auto or cab to take a 10-15 minute ride. Not anymore. Just walk to your nearest VOGO point, enter OTP, obtain the key and start riding.
Launched in 2016 by IIT-IIM Alumni, we currently operate in Bangalore and Hyderabad. Founding team consists of people from IIM Ahmedabad, IIT Bombay, and ESSEC, Paris with leadership experience in Business, Operations, Tech & Product across Flipkart, Amazon, Housing, Zoomcar, and Sony.
The Category Manager will be an Operations Metric owner at a Company level, managing existing and new regions, and reporting directly to the Head of Asset Management . The incumbent will be responsible for setting up processes, managing the entire Cost Metric, with a strong focus on driving revenue and optimizing operations.
- Design and implement Ops Processes with a clearly defined input and output metric
- Work with internal teams to identify and implement new Projects to drive down costs and increase efficiency
- Work on new city expansion and building customized processes for the region
- Recruit individual team members within the region and on resource planning
- Optimize and manage operations to ensure service levels and maintain supply chain efficiency and meet operational working capital cycle targets
- Support on ground Ops team with actionable data to achieve operational targets
- Managing and controlling compliances of the Operations in the said region, including liaising with local authorities and creating alliances with local customer bodies
- Work closely with Operation and Product teams to help build Ops Tech Modules.
Desired Skills and Expertise:
- 5+ year experience with minimum 2 years- experience in Operations
- Experience of building and managing large and diverse teams
- Strong flexibility and problem-solving skills, with independent ownership and result orientation
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment to plan and manage a variety of projects
- Commercial insight and understanding
- Ability to thrive in ambiguity and demonstrate creativity and intellectual flexibility in an uncertain and rapidly changing environment
Qualifications : MBA from Tier 1 / 2 B School
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.