Vodafone - Product Manager (5-8 yrs)
Be responsible for managing a select suite of Data Products that will be jointly determined based on consumer trends/needs, inputs from the Country Op Cos, competitive initiatives and internal innovations. He/she will be required to manage the end-2-end Product Life Cycle including concept/ideation, internal marketing, product design and development, product delivery and operations management.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Identify product opportunities from Consumer insight, macro and micro economic indicators, competitive offerings in the market, performance of existing services and Vodafone business objectives
- Create the Product Proposition that is best in class in the market to deliver value and sustained differentiation. Manage the Product evolution and the Roadmap
- Define the Product Development Plan, work with Engineering and deliver a quality product in time
- Be responsible for the overall User Experience of the product and drive stickiness
- Own the performance of the product and be responsible for driving active usage of the product
- Extract best practices and key learning from Op Cos and share with the markets
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- 5 - 7 years’ experience in IT/Telecom industry with at least 2 years in a Product Management role
- Experience in Program Management, Product Planning, PLCM or Product Management
- Must have lead and taken at least one product from Ideation to Delivery.
- Strong communication skills required, along with a high level of comfort presenting to varied audiences
- Experience/Exposure to Market Research
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- Engineering degree in Computer Engineering or Equivalent
- Hands on Experience in doing and reviewing Technical Design.
- Good presentation and marketing communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving and cross-functional collaboration skills
Key performance indicators:
- Quality Product with sustainable differentiation, managed effectively and delivered in time
- Flawless User Experience that is best in class in the industry
- Meet Active Users & Active Usage performance measures for the product
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.