HR at Vodafone Idea Limited
Views:790 Applications:90 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Vodafone Idea - Vice President/Head - Security Operations (12-20 yrs)
Vodafone Idea - Vice President - Security Operations Head (SNOC)
Job Purpose :
Define and implement SNOC Security operations strategy, structure, processes and Oversee day-to-day UAM & Content Filetering operations. Manage the quarterly and annual budgeting process and Monitor performance to proactively identify efficiency issues and propose solutions. Timely management of problems and incidents which impact user access and blocking of restricted URL's. Ensure Legal & Regulatory compliance and enhance security posture under Applicable Telecom legal & Regulation.
Implement and maintain security standards in Telco environment to conform to Vodafone IS policies, enhance value to stakeholders and customers. Deliver simpler, innovative, best in class security solutions by challenging the complexity, responsible for manage Security operations of UAM & URL filtering Solutions, identify the risk and ensure mitigation control implementation.
- Define and implement Security Operations strategy, structure, and processes.
- Monitor performance to proactively identify efficiency issues and propose solutions.
- Interview, hire, train and mentor the operations management team.
- Ensure the facts and details are correct so that the project's/program's deliverables will meet the needs of the stakeholders, DOT Regulation, VIL policies, standards, and best practices.
- Define performance objectives and determine acceptable performance levels. Provide recommendations for procedural improvements.
- Be proactive identify the Security Risks associated and implement timely migration plan. Sanitization of node before commercial GO Live.
- Passionately leading a 24x7x365 Security Operations for SNOC consisting of UAM & URL Filtering tools.
- Ensure all privilege access to identified critical VIL Applications are from a list of registered user database and reviewed at regular periodic intervals for their sustenance
- Support for regulatory compliance, Secure Remote access compliance. End user security support and approvals, Quarterly assessment of the user ID to ensure compliance thru RAPID
- Logs Management - Validate the log availability as 99.99% and ensure to take backup of user activity logs maintain 3 Years to comply DOT requirement under UL clause 39.9. Provide logs to internal team for forensic evidence.
- Audit Support - Support in DOT UL, ISO 27001, ISO 20000, ICFR, internal audits in terms of UAM/ URL Filtering. Carry out regular governance meeting with vendor/partners to ensure SLA/KPI.
Core Competencies :
Proven track record as a team leader with an understanding of Security management practices.
- In-depth understanding of Networking Protocols and Architectures, Wired/Wireless telecommunications and networking protocols and architectures, Internet protocols, Encryption techniques, algorithms and approaches, Enterprise architecture (e.g. Active Directory, etc.), Virtualization technology and architectures, Cloud technology, approaches and architectures, Mass storage technologies (e.g. SAN, NAS, etc.), Experience at-least two of these technologies Windows Server, Sun Solaris, Firewall security, TCP/IP Network, Oracle DB.
- Excellent Analytical & Presentation skills
- Expertise in the field of Information Security Audits & Assessments
- Team management & leadership
- Vendor/partner management and governance
- Strong understanding of Indian Cyber Law, DOT MRSP security requirements and content filtering requirements.
- Worked not less than 5 years in Telecom security field
Must Have's :
- Relevant Experience in Telecom/IT Security, and Telecom Compliances
- Graduation/ BE / B. Tech (Computers/ Electronics & Telecommunications)
- CISA/CEH/CISSP/CISM/ ISO 27001 and other security standards