Vodafone Idea - Team Member - eCommerce Logistics (3-5 yrs)
Title: Ecommerce Logistics Team Member
Exp: 3 - 5 years
The e Commerce Logistics member will be responsible for fulfillment activities, online sales and customer support. Individual will work closely with Digital Sales Team, Vendor Partners to support smooth and efficient operations.
Position reports to Digital Sales Squad Lead.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Manage e-commerce sales order processing, logistics partners & order fulfilment
- Proactively identify operational problems, suggest solutions, and resolve issues.
- Interact routinely (telephone and email) with Customers, Sales Team, Vendors and Warehouses.
- Interact routinely with partners, sales, vendors to resolve issues
- Analyse data to monitor performance and plan improvements and demand.
- Understands contractual obligation towards warehouse agency and Transport layer
- Adherence towards Tier management, HSW and compliance requirement
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Strong knowledge of vendor/partner management, transport, distribution or logistics
- Good communication, MIS, presentation, and excel skills
- Commercial awareness and numeracy
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- Graduation (Preferred MBA - SCM)
- Have the ability to solve problems, think laterally and offer creative solutions
- Maintain a positive attitude to continued learning
Key performance indicators:
- Increase order to delivery percentage
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints w.r.t daily operations and timely escalation
- Monitor operational costs and maintain health of logistics model