HR at Vodafone Idea
Views:2387 Applications:230 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
Vodafone Idea - Site Lead - Contact Centre Operations (10-15 yrs)
Role Title : Site Lead- Contact Centre Operations (Cluster)
Function: Customer Service
Sub Function/ Vertical/ Department : Service Partner Operations/ Contact Centre Operation
Years of Exp : 10-15 years
To own and deliver Customer Experience across core Inbound & outbound contact channels (Customer Care, Tele-verification, Dealer Help Line & Outbound) for designated Site in the cluster through strategic planning, consistent execution, collaborative and robust engagement with peers (corporate and circles) and partners.
Key Accountabilities / Key Result Areas
- Customer Service Operations - Manage and deliver operations effectiveness at the site through engagement, review and governance with internal teams, circles and partners to deliver key targeted customer experience outcomes delivered by both Inbound and Outbound channels.
- Operational Delivery - Implement and drive Governance and Control to ensure delivery of Contact Centre KPI's namely Service Levels, UC%, CQ, ASAT & FTF. Ensure Capacity planning and execution as per plan
- Benchmarking and Analytics - Cross-industry, intra-industry and intracompany channel benchmarking and insights to monitor and measure the necessary KPIs so that we remain the operator and company of choice and become a cross-industry benchmark in both Inbound and Outbound delivery channels. Provide relevant internal and external reports as per business unit requirements
- People Management - Stakeholder Management on account of driving Operations KPI's. Strong Partner & Circle Management and Corporate interface
Core Competencies, Knowledge, Experience, Technical / Professional Qualifications :
- Several years of operations and management experience, bulk of it in service industries, with 2-3 years as an Operations lead managing and delivering experience and business outcomes for a large service process for a leading organization
- Domain Expertise - Deep and continuously refreshed understanding of customer experience processes, (both Inbound and outbound) - across the gamut of operations, systems, training and quality.
- Partnership Management - To own, build and manage partner relationships to extract necessary short & long-term win-win outcomes from partners, through close coordination and engagement with other support teams
- People Management skills - communication, interpersonal skills, collaboration, coaching and motivation as well as the ability to mediate/influence/direct key outcomes in the interests of the customer and business
- Strong Execution skills - Extracting deliverables on day-to-day, month-on-month and the quarter-on-quarter basis from the processes at Inbound & Outbound Call centres managed through effective analytics and implementation skills with partner, circle and cross-functional teams