Vodafone Idea - Regional Service Account Manager (5-8 yrs)
Vodafone Idea Limited is an Aditya Birla Group and Vodafone Group partnership. It is Indias leading telecom service provider. The Company provides pan India Voice and Data services across 2G, 3G and 4G platform. With the large spectrum portfolio to support the growing demand for data and voice, the company is committed to deliver delightful customer experiences and contribute towards creating a truly Digital India by enabling millions of citizens to connect and build a better tomorrow. The Company is developing infrastructure to introduce newer and smarter technologies, making both retail and enterprise customers future ready with innovative offerings, conveniently accessible through an ecosystem of digital channels as well as extensive on-ground presence. The Company is listed on National Stock Exchange (NSE) and Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) in India.
Role - Regional Service Account Manager
Location - Mumbai
Ensuring benchmark levels of service across the customer life cycle for enterprise accounts, to proactively & reactively ring fence the customer base, to adopt a consultative approach & use analytics / digital as a means to improve customer experience, to engage with C- level, drive customer engagement programs & deliver on service improvement / development plans to enhance customer satisfaction index across enterprise products
Key Result Areas/Accountabilities
- Compliance to standard norms, monitor customer commitments across products, intervene proactively and act as an touch point to ensure minimum service level breaches
- Build a strong feedback mechanism through continuous engagement with stakeholders and accounts to review account performance,
- Conduct C-SAT on quality parameters & process
- Revenue enhancement via customer retention through focused proactive & reactive measures to control Voluntary, Involuntary & Value churn. Upsell/cross-sell to enhance account revenue.
- Drive automation & digital agenda with customers to reduce cost to serve
Core Competencies, Knowledge, Experience
- 5+ years of experience in leading a customer service team with exposure to service delivery and assurance.
- Experience in managing customer facing roles for a reputed organization with a proven track record in meeting service levels and RNPS targets
- Prior experience in B2B or Telecom B2B
Key Performance Indicators
- Churn & Revenue Management: Customer retention Ring fence Sub base & Value churn, Revenue enhancement Upsell / Cross-sell & Cost optimization Reduce cost to serve
- Customer engagement - Field service management, Incident management, Escalation management & Management reporting
- Drive customer first agenda RNPS, NPS & CSAT
- Digital drive and self-service adoption
Must have technical / professional qualifications
- University Degree in Business preferably with technical qualifications, or equivalent qualification
- Powerful influencing/negotiation skills, effective communication & relationship management skills and proven ability to function within a matrix organization
- Strong analytical skills & ability to balance conflicting business & customer interests.
- Experience in handling CS in a B2B environment
- Experience in handling Mobility & IoT Service Support
Job Type - Salaried Employee
The Apply Button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well.