Vodafone Idea - Product Owner (8-12 yrs)
Role title : Product
Owner Function : Digital Transformation
Reports to : Squad lead/Tribe leadership
Location : Mumbai
Role purpose :
- Product Owner role is very diverse profile at VIL's digital team.
- She/he have one foot in the daily work of the Scrum teams, and one foot in the future.
- You will visualize, plan and execute digital products which users love.
- In your daily routine you will work with teams of engineers, designers, digital marketers, analytics experts and user experience researchers to build the products with which our users engage daily.
- As a PO you will help execute Tribe's vision by defining what your squad focuses on.
- Design thinking, host empathy, a familiarity with digital operations, and ability to balance technology with a human touch will be critical for this role.
- Understanding of Telecommunications industry experience is preferred but not mandatory.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership :
- Sets vision for a product team. Challenges the status quo and inspires people toward a unified destination
- Lead large, cross-functional groups of people to deliver on team's mission (without necessarily managing team members)
- Evaluate, prioritize, develop, manage, implement and test various product initiatives
- Own product experience across user-journeys
- Manage the entire life cycle of production from inception to launch to growth
- Responsible for products, pricing and promotional strategies
- Evaluate cost effective base for marketing and promotions based on approved monthly budgets
- Develop new business opportunities, solve problems and produce new solutions.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Strong knowledge and understanding on digital products, customer journeys, UI/UX and analytics
- Servant leader mind-set
- Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of Agile tools (such as Jira)
- Good communication, MIS and MS excel skills
- Integrity and process oriented individual
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- Post Graduate (in business domain preferred)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.