HR at Vodafone Idea
Views:7200 Applications:482 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Vodafone Idea - Procurement Operations Role - Enterprise Business (2-5 yrs)
Role : Procurement operations for Enterprise Business.
Function / Department : Commercial
Location : Corporate - Mumbai
Job Purpose :
To enable Enterprise Business by addressing the requirements of material and service to cater end customer delivery. The job is to address day-to-day procurement and its operations, innovative ways to simplify process and value by by improving SCM excellence parameters.
The following activities to be performed to deliver the above job purpose :
1. Floating of RFPs for equipment and services
2. Preparation of comparison charts
3. Negotiation of cost, terms and conditions
4. Preparation of NFAs
5. Creation of contracts
6. Vendor Onboarding
7. MAT code creation
8. Purchase to Pay management
9. Vendor Development and Partnering
Also, the above activities requires wide range of co-ordination with internal and external stake holders such as Internal :
- Service Delivery team PAN India ( across circle ) and in Corporate, Pre-sales team, New Product Development, Technology team, across Enterprise business verticals, legal, Finance, SSC, Tax, internal auditors etc.,
External : - Vendor base of more than 200 active vendors, external auditors etc.,
Key Result Areas/Accountabilities :
- Release of RFP against annual/ day to day requirements and closure as per the project timelines.
- Creation of NFAs and follow up for approvals
- Timely creation/renewal of vendor contracts/ price books- coordination with vendor, user function, legal, other stake holders, and loading and maintenance of contract portal
- Purchase to Payment management - coordination with both internal and external
- Vendor Development and partnering - identify new vendors, survey, policy update,
- Query Management - addressing internal and external quires related to process, spoc, compliance, policies, DoA etc.,
Core Competencies, Knowledge, Experience Core Competencies :
- Experience in RFP and contract management,
- Good in Negotiation and communication
- Supply Chain process understanding
- Knowledge in technical and commercial aspects related to the job.
- Preferably 2- 5 years of work experience.
Technical / Professional Qualifications :
- Graduate Engineering preferred
- Must have technical / professional qualifications Engineering graduate is preferred.
- Proficient in SAP, MS Excel, power point is must.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.