Vodafone Idea - Payroll Administrator (2-4 yrs)
At Zalaris, we simplify HR and payroll administration, empower our customers with useful information so that they can invest more in their people. Our consultants have more than 20 years of experience in transforming HR with our clients.
We have three values that guide the way we work:
- Everyone matters. We believe that no one person is better than another.
- Aiming high. We dare to aim high, #bestingmyself is everyone's motto because we give the best version of ourselves to the team.
- Team spirit. We believe that the best results are achieved not by being the best in the team but by bringing the best out of your team and supporting each other across the finish line.
Position Summary :
Are you passionate about numbers and HR? Do you have an experience working with payroll? Become part of Managed Services Team as Payroll Administrator and work with exciting Zalaris customers. This position is located in Zalaris Herham office: Hersham Place, Hersham KT12 4RT.
Your Responsibilities :
- Registration and maintenance of employee data (new hires / terminations / employment changes, tax information, control);
- Producing the contracts and other employment related documentation;
- Maintenance of organizational structure;
- Absence /attendance registration and handling;
- Registration of payroll data input (e.g., deductions, benefits, bonuses, new salaries);
- Payroll administration for Statutory elements (i.e. Maternity, sickness, Paternity etc.);
- Manual Payroll calculations;
- System processing of Payroll with control checks and validation;
- Preparation and delivery of reports;
- Query resolution / problem-solving all aspects of payroll;
- Handling service requests from the clients through C4C system and inquiries by phone;
- Maintaining physical and / or electronical archive;
- Keeping up to date with current legislation changes;
- Performing any additional tasks, linked to the primary scope of the position.
- Ability to plan work and prioritise tasks;
- Very good communication skills, both written and oral;
- Customer focused with ability to deliver high quality services on time;
- Willingness to learn and contribute to a positive working atmosphere;
- Flexible in relation to tasks and work extent;
- Good cooperation skills and team player, ability to follow tight deadlines;
- Business minded and alert to customer's needs;
- Proactive in improving processes and procedures.
Education & experience :
- 2-4 years of relevant experience
- CIPP certification - not essential, but will be an advantage
We offer you :
- Multicultural working environment
- Friendly and supportive colleagues
- Flat organizational structure
- Growth and development opportunities
- Flexible working conditions
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
The link provided below will redirect you to a website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.