Vodafone Idea - Manager - Territory Sales (2-4 yrs)
Vodafone Idea Limited is an Aditya Birla Group and Vodafone Group partnership. It is Indias leading telecom service provider. The Company provides pan India Voice and Data services across 2G, 3G and 4G platform. With the large spectrum portfolio to support the growing demand for data and voice, the company is committed to deliver delightful customer experiences and contribute towards creating a truly Digital India by enabling millions of citizens to connect and build a better tomorrow. The Company is developing infrastructure to introduce newer and smarter technologies, making both retail and enterprise customers future ready with innovative offerings, conveniently accessible through an ecosystem of digital channels as well as extensive on-ground presence. The Company is listed on National Stock Exchange (NSE) and Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) in India.
Role - Territory Sales Manager
Job Level/Designation - M1
Function / Department - Sales
Location - West Bengal
- The TSM appoints and manages Channel Partners to effectively service retailers, expand distribution and strengthen trade relationship and conducts rigorous performance reviews in his territory.
- He/She is responsible for Salesmen & Distributor capabilities for market extraction - acquisitions and revenue.
Key Result Areas/Accountabilities
- Deliver revenue & sales targets
- Appoint and manage Channel Partners in defined market geography
- Ensure distributor 3i - infrastructure (office, DSE, computer), investment (working capital) & involvement (ways of working, processes) for reliable & effective service and winning against competition
- Expand town coverage and distribution outlets to build extraction intensity
- Visit markets/distributors as per PJP to strengthen market execution & trade relationships
- Drive extraction from covered sites and towns - quality gross & tertiary
Core Competencies, Knowledge, Experience
- 2-4 years of experience in Telco/FMCG
- Effective Distributor Management
- Motivate team & build capability
- Skilled in conflict management
- Self-driven, can operate with minimal guidance
Must have technical / professional qualifications
- Graduate, MBA preferred
- English & local market language
- Can interpret & construct performance reports
Job Type - Salaried Employee
The Apply Button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well.