Vodafone Idea - Manager - Territory Sales (1-4 yrs)
Vodafone Idea Limited is an Aditya Birla Group and Vodafone Group partnership. It is Indias leading telecom service provider. The Company provides pan India Voice and Data services across 2G, 3G and 4G platform. With the large spectrum portfolio to support the growing demand for data and voice, the company is committed to deliver delightful customer experiences and contribute towards creating a truly Digital India by enabling millions of citizens to connect and build a better tomorrow. The Company is developing infrastructure to introduce newer and smarter technologies, making both retail and enterprise customers future ready with innovative offerings, conveniently accessible through an ecosystem of digital channels as well as extensive on-ground presence. The Company is listed on National Stock Exchange (NSE) and Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) in India.
Role - MT SPO Territory Sales Manager
Function / Department - Sales
Location - Kerala
- To manage and drive sales through promoters /MT and SPO outlets in order to attain market leadership in the given territory, through growth in gross numbers/MNP Port Ins and revenue
Key Result Areas/Accountabilities
- Establish a Best-in-Class and a strong promoter channel where the TSM is supervising promoters daily productivity targets and achmts of total Gross /4G handset acquisitions/MNPs.
- Acquire Quality customers with 4G Handsets
- MNP PI as % of UL Gross through promoters. To be benchmarked as MNP productivity per promoter
- Drive the right product - Daily data and LV products to 4G H/S customers being acquired
- Proportion of ULD and LV products in overall UL FR sold to 4G H/S owners
Distribution expansion and extraction
- Achieve SPO /MT expansion targets through increase in number of outlets tie ups in existing and new geographies
- Drive usage of Digital self-care through installation of MVA/MIA or equivalent apps on the phones of the new acquisitions
- To enhance %age of App downloads on new gross
Promoter team Management
- Ensure the promoter team remains engaged and motivated. Ensure continuity and skill up building so that it becomes a winning team
- Ensure Stickiness and average AON of the team
- HSW compliance
Core Competencies, Knowledge, Experience
- Good communication skills
- Sales Planning & Forecasting
- Products Services & Technology Knowledge - Consumer
- Leads Decision Making & Delivering Results
- Analytical Thinking
- Building Team Commitment
Must have technical / professional qualifications
- Essential : Graduation - Regular
- Desired : post - graduation in business management/MBA
- Work ex: 1 - 4 years
- Experience with distribution planning and channel implementation.
Job Type - Salaried Employee
The Apply Button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.