Vodafone Idea - Manager - Learning & Development (6-13 yrs)
Role Learning & Development
Location : Mumbai
Job Purpose :
- As a part of Enterprise team, the purpose of this role is to build functional capability of the team by defining the L&D strategy aligned to Business goals. The scope includes Sales (all segments), Service, Solutions, Marketing, Product and Commercials
Key Result Areas/Accountabilities :
- Training Strategy & Conceptualization - Working closely with required Product team / functional and segment stakeholders on TNI. The role requires alignment with Chief Enterprise Business Officer
- Training Design and Delivery - TTT for Product Champs and Circle off-roll trainers. Training Design for Products with Product Teams and for functional e.g. Sales or Service - with correct Training Partners. In terms of content, it will include create, co-create and / or curate.
- Establish a Return on Expectations for the training interventions through Learning metrics and Outcomes- Work closely with functions on key expectations and align programs.
- New Initiatives / Programs / Projects - There would be certain focus projects and initiatives that will require creation of Learning Path and delivering on it e.g. Account Directors / Ctrl-S to build Cloud Portfolio
- Governance and Management of Programs - Dashboards, MIS and periodic reviews.
Core Competencies, Knowledge, Experience The key responsibilities of the person heading training for Enterprise would include :
1. Define L&D vision & strategy aligned to Business goals of the function covering Sales, Service including Contact Center, Marketing, Commercials, Product and Solutions - Enterprise vertical - for building functional, behavioural and leadership capabilities
2. L&D Process of Learning Need Identification/ Design (including creating/ curating or co-creating content)/ Delivery and Evaluation through Learning Metrics, Learning Analytics and Learning Outcome
3. Also responsible for the capability building of Channel Partners and their teams (Partner University - there are about 15 off-roll dedicated Enterprise Trainers in the circles). An overlap also exists for Retail training on SoHo
4. Role based Knowledge Management Development Programs through Training, coaching, collaboration, Buddying up / shadowing & Partner trainings, events and Certifications
5. Driving capability initiatives like digital (40% of the current trainings are delivered digitally) & agile mind-set (agile projects sponsored by Chief Enterprise Business Officer) - also securing support for teams to convert into agile projects
6. Work with HR for employee on-boarding and with CoE team for Talent management and Talent development
7. Managing L&D budget for Enterprise (all trainings - note the travel budget for employees whether circle or corporate and cost of Enterprise trainers rest with respective units/circles)
8. Additionally responsible for the office of Chief Enterprise Business Officer driving employee engagement (through people champions) and internal comms