Vodafone Idea - Manager - IP Transport Operations Network (3-7 yrs)
Role - TM IP/MPLS Operations
Function / Department - Technology / Transport
Location : Jaipur
Job Purpose :
- Responsible for Circle IP/MPLS based transport network operationalization, product capability validation, sign off, KPI & SLA benchmarking, develop measures to catapult transport service level SLAs to next level for mobility internet services, products
- Deliver SLA/KPI for IP/MPLS network, mobility and enterprise services.
- Strong Governance mechanism with cross functional team; OEM (Cisco, Juniper, Nokia, and Ericsson); MS partners - (Nokia, Ericsson, Huawei) and Leadership team adherence to benchmarks (KPIS, SLAs) and to meet mobility and carrier business SLA expectation.
Key Result Areas/Accountabilities :
- Operation responsibility of IP Transport Network. IP transport services design and operation ownership of all mobility entities like STP, IN, RECC, 2G/3G/4G, MoRAN etc. (Core Service Availability - 99.995)
- Delivery SLA/KPI for IP transport network in line with Vodafone Idea vision.(Network Availability -99.995, Service Availability - 99.995)
- Spare Management and Ensuring fault within MTTR.
- Drive operations excellence for Network & services with stringent SLA compliance by implementing industry best practices, tools and systems. Ensure service performance & quality through service improvement plans and regular service audits.
- Develop relationships with Mobility users to optimize end-user quality of experience. Provide regular updates and forecasts to Planning/CXX Teams on traffic and Quality of Experience metrics. (Speed test Results across- OOKHLA, TRAI)
- Define service performance KPIs and benchmark with industry. Periodic review of SLAs for competitive market offering. Engage with CTO, Transport Operation head periodically for Network/service performance reviews to improve the quality of experience to customers.
- Efficient governance of managed services partner engagement at strategic and operational level to ensure best in class service experience to customers. Governance of OEMs & other off-net service providers.
- Operations (Technology) sign off with product for development & launch of new products/services/solutions SLAs proposed to Mobility Customers
- Quality Management & Optimization - KPIs, Benchmarking and Optimization of IP/MPLS Networks, Service Level SLA, analysis, recommendation and implementation
- Drive digitization for entire IP/MPLS based network and service fulfillment and assurance.
- Develop IP competence across transport vertical to be ahead of curve.
Core Competencies, Knowledge, Experience:
- 3-6 Years of Experience in Domain (Telecom/IT/OEM )
- Experience in implementation, operations & management of data networks and services in large service provider environment.
- Knowledge of service performance KPIs/SLA benchmarking and strategies for continual performance improvement.
- In-depth knowledge and experience in large scale and complex IPMPLS backbone and backhaul network to carry mobility and fixed line services
- Ability to drive operational excellence through standardization and innovation in processes/systems/tools.
- Experience in managing multi service & multivendor (Cisco, Juniper, Huawei etc.) data network.
- Good interaction experience with other service providers/partners, industry technical experts/forums and standards bodies
- Excellent communication skills.
Must have technical / professional qualifications - BE in Electronics & Telecommunication/IT.
- Industry Certification desirable - ITIL/CCNA/CCNP/CCIE/JNCIA/JNCIP
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well