Vodafone Idea - Manager - Field Support Activation (1-2 yrs)
Job Purpose :
- To support SnD & Retail teams for tracking field issues and getting these resolved by respective stake holders in IT, CRM, Digital and NW functions.
- To ensure quicker response to clusters on resolutions and expected TAT.
Key Result Areas/Accountabilities :
- Manage operation for timely and error free Activation Journey & ensure seamless customer onboarding - New and MNP acquisitions
- Identify and segregate generic escalations into specific issues for resolution in coordination with IT.
- Identifying downtime and ticket tracking to be done on weekly basis along with stakeholders.
- Follow-up with IT for correct RCA & lose-loop with cluster teams
- Track Demands related to Activation Journey, SIMex, FRC, Recharges
- Track re-pushing of failure cases
Core Competencies, Knowledge, Experience :
- Role requires understanding of system process and architecture.
- Quick thinking in addressing multiple issues coming at the same time.
- Should be able to influence and get task done from cross functional teams.
Must have technical / professional qualifications :
- Understand and use of MS packages
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.